The development of color photography came with enthusiasm, but images like those found in Art Fame by Taka Mayumi prove that the beauty of black and white pictures can be attributed to the way the monochrome media captures more depth.
True to the historical greyscale scheme, Linda Vojtova sports flamboyant ensembles with a mid-20th century flair. Exaggerated sleeves and fluffy gowns give the black garments an added supremacy over the soft backdrops and the pale skin of the model.
Where skin isn't covered by big bolts of fabric, the girl divulges a classic athleticism in her lean body with her long toned legs. With fashion and form working so well together, outlandish accessories line Linda's fingers, forearms and neck in Art Fame by Taka Mayumi.
Art Fame by Taka Mayumi Shocases Bold Loots in Monochrome
1. Black and White Chic - The timeless elegance of black and white photography in the world of fashion creates opportunities for innovative accessories and styling.
2. Mid-century Revival - The resurgence of mid-century fashion and design provides opportunities for vintage-inspired fashion brands and interiors.
3. Monochromatic Fashion - The emphasis on black and white gives rise to luxury fashion opportunities with innovative cuts and designs.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take advantage of the trend of black and white photography, with new collections and photo shoots.
2. Interior Design Industry - The interior design industry can seize the mid-century revival trend to create new products and designs.
3. Luxury Fashion Industry - Luxury fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of monochromatic fashion, with high-end pieces featuring innovative designs and cuts.