Japanese fashion imprint Anrealage introduces its new color-changing clothing collection on the runways at Paris Fashion Week. The capsule was designed for the Fall/Winter 2023 season and the show took place at the Théâtre de la Madeleine.
The colors are activated by suspended UV lights that moved around the location as the models walked down the stage wearing the retro structures. The UV light beam swept around the space and hits the length of the models' bodies to showcase the bright tones and bold patterns that are seen in the previously all-white looks. This technique is made possible by using photochromic materials that are able to change when it interacts with UV rays and sunlight.
Image Credit: Anrealage
Anrealage Unveils New Clothing Designs at Paris Fashion Week
1. Color-changing Fashion - Innovative clothing designs using photochromic materials that change color in response to UV rays and sunlight.
2. Uv-activated Textiles - New textile technology that uses suspended UV lights to activate color-changing properties in clothing.
3. Mixed Media Fashion - Integration of traditional fabrics with high-tech materials to create unique and interactive fashion designs.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion designers and brands to experiment with new textile technology and create disruptive designs that incorporate color-changing properties.
2. Textile Industry - Potential for textile manufacturers to develop and produce photochromic materials that can be used in clothing and other applications.
3. Event Industry - Opportunity for event planners to incorporate innovative technology, such as suspended UV lights, into fashion shows and other events for a unique and memorable experience.