These tasty 'Bluth Frozen Bananas' are inspired by the Arrested Development banana stand. These fantastic sitcom-based sweets are a combination of chocolate, bananas and nuts. There's nothing better than watching Arrested Development with a Bluth Frozen Banana.
Creating these delicious Bluth-inspired banana treats requires Popsicle sticks, bananas (of course), milk chocolate chips, chopped-up walnuts and canola oil. Each banana makes two frozen Bluth sweets, so keep that in mind when you're making them for a crowd.
Ron Howard's incredible series Arrested Development is finally back for another season, so there's really no better way to celebrate than with a Bluth family-style frozen banana. Test out this decadent sitcom inspired recipe the next time you sit down to watch season 4 of the "semi-original" series Arrested Development.
This Recipe is Inspired by the Arrested Development Banana Stand
1. Sitcom-inspired Desserts - Opportunity for food companies to collaborate with TV shows and create branded desserts for fans.
2. DIY Frozen Treats - Potential for food and kitchen appliance companies to market and sell DIY frozen treat kits.
3. Nostalgic Food Trends - Brands can capitalize on consumers' nostalgia for TV shows and movies by releasing themed food products.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies can develop and market branded desserts and DIY frozen treat kits.
2. Entertainment - TV studios and production companies can collaborate with food companies to create branded desserts inspired by popular shows and movies.
3. Retail - Stores can stock and market themed food products inspired by popular shows and movies to capitalize on consumers' nostalgia.