Bath and Body Works recently introduced its Aromatherapy collection, which includes everything from lip balms and body lotions to hand creams.
The six main blends of oils that can be seen throughout the collection aim to inspire different responses, such as Stress Relief, Comfort, Sleep, Happiness, as well as Energy and Focus. The collection spotlights natural essential oils, such as eucalyptus and spearmint for soothing, as well as energizing ginger and orange. To fit the theme of its Aromatherapy collection, Bath and Body Works created a series of packages for the products that boast old world apothecary-inspired designs.
Alongside the skincare items in the Aromatherapy collection, there are also a few items for the home like candles, oil plug-ins and even aromatic room sprays.
Bath and Body Works' Aromatherapy Collection Features Essential Oils
1. Essential Oil Skincare - Opportunity to develop innovative skincare products that incorporate the therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
2. Aromatherapy Home Products - Potential for disruptive innovation in creating aromatic home products that provide a calming and pleasant environment.
3. Natural Therapeutic Blends - Opportunity to introduce new blends of essential oils that target specific emotional and physical needs.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Opportunity for beauty and skincare brands to incorporate aromatherapy into their product offerings.
2. Home Fragrance - Potential for home fragrance companies to expand their product lines with aromatherapy-focused offerings.
3. Wellness and Self-care - Opportunity for wellness and self-care brands to leverage the therapeutic and emotional benefits of essential oils.