An architecture photomontage project is stunning audiences with its stark contrast between ancient and modern modes of structural expression. The artistic endeavor is headed by architect Mohammad Hassan Forouzanfar and has gained traction on the Internet due to its striking visual appeal. Dubbed 'Expanding Iranian Ancient Architecture,' the architecture photomontage brings together "archaeological sites in Iran with contemporary buildings" by renowned firms like Zaha Hadid.
While on image presents an imagined dynamic between the Rostam Castle and the angular aesthetic of the Royal Ontario Museum by Daniel Libeskind, another joins Takht-e-jamshid and Foster + Partners' Apple Store design in Hangzhou. The architecture photomontage effortlessly boasts the ties between tradition and modernism, tracing not only how the use of materials in the industry has developed, but also the culturally diverse connotations of the medium.
Photo Credits: Mohammad Hassan Forouzanfar
Mohammad Hassan Forouzanfar Fuses Tradition and Modernism
1. Stark Contrast-modern Structural Expression - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new architectural designs that blend ancient and modern modes of structural expression to create unique and visually striking buildings.
2. Archaeological Sites-contemporary Buildings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop projects that combine historical archeological sites with contemporary buildings to create a harmonious blend of tradition and modernity.
3. Materials Development-cultural Connotations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Investigate the use of new materials in architecture that not only contribute to industry development but also convey culturally diverse connotations.
1. Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with renowned architectural firms like Zaha Hadid and Foster + Partners to create unique structures that blend tradition and modernism.
2. Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the fusion of architecture and art to create visually stunning photomontages that challenge conventional structural expressions.
3. Cultural Preservation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use architecture photomontage to preserve and showcase historical archaeological sites while incorporating contemporary designs.