Accomplishing this aquatic editorial for C-Heads took a lot of effort for photographer Asher Moss and his beautiful subject (and girlfriend!) Melodi Meadows.
The duo, who recently launched their eponymous company 'Moss & Meadows,' were not fazed by the challenges of getting into the cerulean blue waters -- they'll do anything to get the perfect shot! They explain, "But getting down to the water would require much more than we had anticipated. Trespassing signs, 12’ fences, guard dogs, thorn bushes, steep banks, quicksand, and well, the water between the water. But after several attempts we got there[...]It’s pretty incredible the situations we've gotten ourselves into in order to get the shots we want.”
With her dyed-blue hair, smudged makeup and sultry stare, Meadows looks like a sexy sea siren.
This Aquatic Editorial is Instantly Refreshing
1. Underwater Fashion - The trend of underwater fashion editorials provides opportunities for photographers and brands to showcase products in unique and visually stunning ways.
2. Adventure Photography - The trend of adventure photography creates opportunities for photographers and companies to showcase products and experiences in a new and exciting way, while appealing to thrill-seeking consumers.
3. Water Conservation - The trend of aquatic photography and fashion editorials can raise awareness about the importance of water conservation and sustainable water usage practices, providing opportunities for companies focused on environmental sustainability and activism.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the underwater fashion editorial trend to showcase unique garments and accessories, while appealing to consumers interested in innovative fashion photography.
2. Tourism - The adventure photography trend provides opportunities for tourism companies to showcase exciting destinations and experiences, while appealing to thrill-seeking consumers and potential travelers.
3. Environmental Activism - The water conservation trend provides opportunities for environmental organizations and advocacy groups to raise awareness about sustainable water practices, while leveraging the popularity of aquatic photography and fashion editorials.