Shake Shack is ushering in the fall 2022 season with a trio of new shakes: the Pumpkin Patch Shake, the Apple Cider Donut Shake, and the Choco Salted Toffee Shake.
With an autumn-themed offering for everyone, Shake Shack is sure to become a destination for sweet treats this fall. The first of the new shakes is the Pumpkin Patch Shake, which is made with 100% pure pumpkin puree hand-spun with vanilla frozen custard, cinnamon and nutmeg, then topped with candied pumpkin seeds. On the other hand, the new Apple Cider Donut Shake features apple cider donut frozen custard hand-spun, and topped with cinnamon donut crunch. Lastly, the new Choco Salted Toffee Shake combines rich chocolate frozen custard, hand-spun with salted toffee sauce and topped with chocolate toffee sprinkles.
The trio of new shakes is available now.
Image Credit: Shake Shack
Shake Shack Has a New Apple Cider Donut Shake for Fall
1. Fall-themed Shakes - The popularity of Shake Shack's fall-themed shakes could inspire other food and beverage brands to release seasonal offerings with unique flavors and toppings
2. Donut-flavored Treats - Shake Shack's Apple Cider Donut Shake could spark a trend in the creation of new and creative donut-flavored treats in the fast-food industry
3. Customizable Milkshake Options - Fast-food chains could introduce innovative and unique shake flavors with the option for customers to customize their toppings and mix-ins
1. Fast Food Chains - Fast-food chains could benefit from creating unique and seasonal offerings to attract customers to their stores
2. Beverage Industry - The popularity of unique and creative milkshakes could inspire the beverage industry to create new and innovative shake flavors
3. Donut Shops - The donut-like flavor profile of Shake Shack's Apple Cider Donut Shake could push donut shops to create similar flavors in their products to attract more customers