These new Shake Shack shakes are being launched ahead of summertime as a sweet treat for patrons to pick up as the warm weather starts to heat up. The milkshakes come in two varieties including the Chocolate Churro Shake and the Oreo Funnel Cake Shake, which are both arriving as a limited-edition offering. The Oreo Funnel Cake Shake boasts Oreo cookies and funnel cake crunch blended with vanilla frozen custard and topped with a chocolaty whipped cream, while the Chocolate Churro Shake features cinnamon churro frozen custard with spiced dark chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a crumbling of cinnamon waffle cone.
The latest Shake Shack shakes are priced around $6.19 each and will only be around for the summer season as a post-meal sweet treat.
Image Credit: Shake Shack
These New Shake Shack Shakes Come in Two Options
1. Limited-edition Dessert Menu - Restaurants can offer seasonal milkshake flavors to entice customers and increase profits.
2. Culinary Mash-ups - Satiate customers' desire for unique and unexpected food combinations by mixing classic desserts with new twists.
3. Experiential Dining - Restaurants can add extra value for customers by offering seasonal food and beverage options that provide an immersive dining experience.
1. Fast Food Restaurants - Fast food chains can create innovative desserts and drinks to maintain customer engagement and set themselves apart from competitors.
2. Dessert Shops - Dessert shops can experiment with seasonal milkshake flavors and unique dessert mash-ups to capture the attention of new and existing customers.
3. Food and Beverage Retailers - Grocery stores and specialty food retailers can offer pre-packaged seasonal dessert mixes so customers can create the flavors at home.