Peter Philips is Chanel's Global Creative Director of makeup and creator of 'Animating Chanel.' The short film features a robot, spider and fabulous woman created by lipsticks, eyeliners and eyeshadow palettes in order to encapsulate the luxury behind Chanel's beauty line.
The uber-luxe brand's video is comical, cute and definitely promotes its image and target audience with its great line of products. 'Animating Chanel' is a very unique video that Phillips was able to create with his graphic design background and fashion-forward ideals. Check out the great video through the provided link.
The Fabulously Quirky 'Animating Chanel' Film Promotes Luxe Beauty
1. Makeup Films - The trend of promoting cosmetic products through creative films opens up opportunities for unique storytelling and experiential marketing.
2. Animated Branding - Using animation to represent a luxury brand creates unique opportunities for showcasing brand personality and creating memorable experiences.
3. Fashion-forward Design - The intersection of graphic design and fashion creates an opportunity for innovative and eye-catching visuals in both industries.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetic industry can explore the trend of using films to showcase products and create immersive brand experiences.
2. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can experiment with animation to showcase their brand identity and create visually captivating campaigns.
3. Graphic Design - The creative use of graphic design in fashion and beauty films creates opportunities for innovative storytelling and cross-industry collaboration.