Reminiscent of PeeWee’s playhouse, AXA Bank’s promotion for their renovation is quirky and charming as seen through their animated house advertisement campaign. The project was achieved by taking an ordinary house and placing a projection screen in front of the door and two upper windows to create a face complete with eyes and a mouth. At first the house appeared to be sad, with water dripping down from tear drop shaped sacks to mimic crying. As the week went on the house began to change, it started becoming happy and eventually transformed into a bright and smiling home.
Exercising humor and wit, interactive promotions like this animated house advertisement stunt by AXA Bank are a playful and charismatic new way to entice prospective clients to pay attention.
The AXA Bank Animated House Commercial is Witty and Charming
1. Interactive Promotions - Using interactive promotions like this animated house advertisement stunt can be a disruptive innovation opportunity to entice prospective clients to pay attention.
2. Gamification Marketing - Implementing gamification marketing in promotions can transform ordinary products/services into intriguing interactive experiences thereby increasing engagement and boosting revenue.
3. Interactive Branding - Interactive Branding like the concept behind AXA Bank's weeping house ad campaign can create a lasting impact in the minds of consumers by offering them an entertaining and memorable experience.
1. Banking and Finance - The banking and finance industry can adopt interactive promotions like this pivotally to create customer engagement, lead conversion and increase revenue.
2. Real Estate - Incorporating interactive branding and promotions in the real estate industry can help businesses showcase properties in an engaging manner and increase property sales.
3. Entertainment and Media - The entertainment and media industry can utilize interactive promotions to keep the audience engaged and interact with them before, during and after the launch of a movie or a show.