An offbeat campaign surprised the guests of the annual Award Show of the Art Directors Club in Berlin, Germany on April 25, 2009. A real life ram promoted the unconventional mission of the agency, Future:headz, from Munich, Germany.
Similar to the English expression, “going for new stuff” the Germans claim, “Bock auf Neues”, but their words also work as a pun: the double meaning of “Bock” in German is “a ram” in English. That explains the hairy testimonial.
Future:headz performed a few other stunts for the Award Show of the Art Directors Club, an annual event for creatives in Berlin. See some of them in the related articles below.
“Bock Auf Neues” Campaign Uses a Real Ram For Creativity
1. Unconventional Advertising - Opportunity for businesses to think outside the box and create unique and attention-grabbing advertising campaigns.
2. Puns and Wordplay - Potential for businesses to incorporate clever puns and wordplay in their marketing strategies to create memorable and engaging content.
3. Real Life Brand Ambassadors - Possibility for businesses to use real animals or unconventional brand ambassadors to promote their products or services for added impact.
1. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity for agencies to push the boundaries of traditional advertising and explore unconventional approaches.
2. Creative Agencies - Opportunity for creative agencies to showcase their ability to think outside the box and come up with unique and memorable campaigns.
3. Animal Products and Services - Potential for businesses in the animal industry to use real animals as brand ambassadors to promote their products or services.