Nintendo created a new Animal Crossing themed Switch in order to mark the launch of the new game, titled 'Animal Crossing: New Horizons.' The Animal Crossing Switch will be available to consumers on March 13th, which is seven days before the release of the new game. Nintendo's customized Switch will have a $299.99 price point, and it is currently available for pre-order from Best Buy.
Nintendo is also releasing a themed case on the same date, named the 'Aloha Edition,' which will be available for both the Switch and Switch Lite.
The branded console could be popular with fans of the game series. Additionally, creating a customized Switch is a good way to promote the release of the new game.
Image Credit: Nintendo
tenNindo Marked the The New Animal Crossing Title with a Custom Switch
1. Customized Game-themed Consoles - Creating customized game-themed consoles is a disruptive innovation opportunity to attract fans and promote new game releases.
2. Limited Edition Gaming Accessories - Releasing limited edition gaming accessories, such as themed cases, is a disruptive innovation opportunity to engage and excite consumers.
3. Pre-order Marketing Strategies - Implementing pre-order marketing strategies can create disruptive innovation opportunities to generate early consumer interest and increase sales.
1. Gaming Console Manufacturers - Gaming console manufacturers can seize the opportunity to produce customized game-themed consoles and accessories to attract a dedicated fan base.
2. E-commerce Retailers - E-commerce retailers can benefit from pre-order marketing strategies by offering exclusive deals and promotions for upcoming game-themed consoles and accessories.
3. Video Game Developers - Video game developers can collaborate with console manufacturers to create limited edition game-themed consoles that enhance the overall gaming experience.