This photo set by Andrey & Lili is called ‘Vie Privee,’ and it contains two of my favorite fashion phenomena from the 1960s: Beehives and cat eye makeup.
In these shots, the model’s eyes are lined dramatically with copious amounts of black liner and shadow for a smoldering look that recalls Cleopatra. Her hair is piled into a high updo that is a bit tamer than the beehives we’ve seen Amy Winehouse rock, and the effect is stunning.
See more 60s-inspired features below.
Andrey & Lili Channel the Swingin 60s for ‘Vie Privee' Shoot
1. Retro Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create modern interpretations of iconic 60s fashion trends like beehives and cat eye makeup.
2. Vintage-inspired Hairstyles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative hairstyling techniques that recreate the classic beehive look with a modern twist.
3. Bold Eye Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent new cosmetic products and tools to achieve dramatic cat eye makeup looks with ease.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate elements of 60s fashion into contemporary designs to cater to nostalgic consumers.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Launch specialized beauty products and tutorials that enable customers to recreate 60s-inspired hairstyles and makeup trends.
3. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative eyeliner and eyeshadow formulations and applicators to achieve precise and long-lasting cat eye looks.