If you're looking for your hyperreal portrait fix, 'Children of the Corn' by Andreas Waldschuetz is sure to fit the bill. This photo shoot features scowling men in a cornfield wielding scythes and mallets. It's at once epic and eerie.
My favorite shot from 'Children of the Corn' by Andreas Waldschuetz is the fourth one. It looks like it could be a scary movie poster.
Implications - If these images do in fact stir up great excitement within you, let that be a lesson that Andreas Waldschuetz is one of the photographic greats of this decade. This artist's collection of shots could easily find their way into countless art galleries.
See more hyperreal pictorials below.
'Children of the Corn' by Andreas Waldschuetz is Slightly Creepy
1. Hyperreal Portraits - Exploring the trend of hyperrealistic portraits in photography.
2. Epic and Eerie Imagery - Capturing the essence of epic and eerie visuals in photo shoots.
3. Artistic Excellencene - Highlighting the works of Andreas Waldschuetz as one of the photographic greats of this decade.
1. Photography - Opportunity for photographers and artists to experiment with hyperrealistic portraiture.
2. Art Galleries - Opportunity for art galleries to feature the works of Andreas Waldschuetz and showcase hyperrealistic art.
3. Film and Entertainment - Opportunity for photographers to collaborate with filmmakers in creating epic and eerie visuals for movie posters and promotional materials.