Earlier this year, Trend Hunter Cecilia Biemann brought you the "F the Rain Umbrella," not to be outdone though, someone has created yet another offensive umbrella—the A$$brella, though for the sake of not using cuss words or using dollar signs in the place of the letter “s”, I’ve titled it the “Arsebrella.”
Yes, if you want the world to kiss your “arse” but don’t have the guts to say it, you can tell them how you’re feeling on any given rainy day with a handy dandy “arsebrella.” In some cases, you may find it a useful tool to use for sun protection too.
Unfortunately, the creator of the “arsebrella” has kept his or her identity a secret. Gee, I wonder why?
1. Controversial Umbrella Designs - The rise of controversial umbrella designs opens up opportunities for unconventional and attention-grabbing branding strategies.
2. Offensive Umbrella Names - The trend of offensive umbrella names presents an avenue for provocative and edgy marketing campaigns.
3. Personalized Umbrella Messaging - The emergence of personalized umbrella messaging allows individuals to express their thoughts and feelings nonverbally.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessories industry can explore unique and provocative umbrella designs for bold and daring consumers.
2. Advertising - Advertising industry can leverage offensive umbrella names as a form of attention-grabbing and controversial advertising.
3. Promotional Products - Promotional products industry can capitalize on personalized umbrella messaging to create customized and memorable branded merchandise.