Start an instant dance party without a big sound system with the 'Ampme' app that plays multiple audio speakers together.
The smart app syncs together with streaming music across multiple mobile devices to create a sound system of distributed speakers. One person uses 'Ampme' to become a host and is given a four digit code. This code can be shared with others who use the app and they can then sync their devices together with the music being played. The app also doesn't use Bluetooth technology to connect devices with one another, but instead a high-pitched frequency emitted from the host device syncs together the audio being played.
Thanks to this free and innovative app, it will now only take a just few friends to start making a whole lot of noise.
'Ampme' Connects Multiple Speakers into One Synced-Up Sound
1. Speaker-syncing Apps - A trend of apps that sync multiple speakers together for a synchronized audio experience.
2. Streaming Music - A trend of streaming music services that allow for synchronized playback across multiple devices.
3. Wireless Audio Connectivity - A trend of innovative methods for wirelessly connecting audio devices without relying on Bluetooth technology.
1. Music Technology - Opportunity for music technology companies to develop apps and services that enable synchronized playback across multiple devices.
2. Mobile App Development - Opportunity for app developers to create new speaker-syncing apps with innovative features and functionalities.
3. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics manufacturers to incorporate wireless audio connectivity methods that go beyond traditional Bluetooth technology.