To me, low furniture is like a pair of irresistible high heels: although it looks mighty fine, the damage to your knees will (essentially) be irreversible—-yet that doesn’t deter me from wanting the Amore Mio Low Chair and Table.
Designed by Jon Goulder, the Amore Mio Low Chair and Coffee Table are handcrafted from American Black Walnut with the table featuring a Marblo top. Upholstered in fabric by Kvadrat Maharam, the chairs add just enough color to the set.
The Amore Mio Low Chair and Coffee Table by Jon Goulder
1. Low Furniture - With consumers looking to adopt minimalist lifestyles, there’s a growing demand for furniture pieces designed to save space and provide maximum seating options for homes and small spaces.
2. Handcrafted Furniture - With consumers increasingly seeking unique and personalized furniture, there’s an opportunity for handcrafted pieces of furniture to disrupt mass-produced designs.
3. Sustainable Materials - With consumers expressing concern over the environmental impact of furniture production, there’s an opportunity for furniture designers to incorporate sustainable materials in their designs.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The trend towards low furniture provides an opportunity for furniture manufacturers to produce furniture pieces that are space-saving and provide maximum seating options for homes and small spaces.
2. Handcrafted Furniture Design - With consumers seeking unique and personalized furniture, there’s an opportunity for handcrafted furniture designers to disrupt the mass-produced furniture industry.
3. Sustainable Furniture Design - As consumers become more eco-conscious, there’s an opportunity for designers to create furniture pieces that utilize sustainable materials and manufacturing methods.