Amass is expanding its range of "social rituals" beyond non-alcoholic spirits with Amass Hard Seltzers. Like the brand's premium non-alcoholic spirits, the ready-to-drink hard seltzers are distilled with natural botanicals to create complex flavor profiles.
Featuring alcohol distilled from organic sugarcane, the trio of crisp hard seltzers explore sophisticated, nuanced flavors. Morgan McLachlan, Amass co-founder, CPO and master distiller, says, "Rather than being exclusively fruit-forward, we chose some fruit flavors and then developed a botanically interesting profile around those flavors. Our hard seltzers have an aroma and a bit of a longer finish so it’s more of a journey in your mouth, yet refreshing.”
Surfer Rossi plays with hibiscus, quince, citrus, ginger, turmeric and star anise, for example.
Amass Hard Seltzers Have Complex Flavors from Natural Extracts
1. Botanical Hard Seltzers - The use of natural botanicals in hard seltzers, which creates complex flavor profiles, is a growing trend.
2. Non-fruit Flavor Profiles - Developing interesting and complex flavor profiles around non-fruit flavors is becoming a popular trend in the hard seltzer market.
3. Craft Hard Seltzers - Using unique ingredients and flavors to create high-end, artisanal hard seltzers is a trend that is gaining momentum.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - The alcoholic beverage industry can take advantage of the botanical and unique flavor trends by creating and marketing new hard seltzer products using creative natural ingredients.
2. Organic Farming Industry - As Amass uses organic sugarcane in their hard seltzers, organic farming industries can benefit from the increasing demand for organic ingredients in the beverage industry.
3. Natural Extracts Industry - The natural extracts industry can capitalize on the botanical-inspired trend by providing unique and interesting botanical extracts for use in hard seltzers and other beverages.