adidas and Foot Locker are teaming up to co-create a collection of consumer-inspired adidas Made For (AM4) shoes, which will be made available through various events this year. The first pieces from the adidas x Foot Locker concept are set to manifest in the form of the AM4ATL collection of running shoes and cleats, with tie-dye designs that represent unity and creation. These shoes recently make their debut on the feet of pro football players and will soon be available for consumer purchase online.
The limited-edition AM4 series makes the most of the technology available through adidas' SPEEDFACTORY, especially its ability to quickly create limited runs with unique designs up to 36 times faster than standard industry measures.
AM4 is described as a project that's constantly in beta mode, with data and insights continually being used to create cutting-edge designs.
adidas and Foot Locker are Co-Creating Data-Driven 'AM4' Shoes
1. Data-driven Sneakers - The collaboration between adidas and Foot Locker for AM4 shoes is a trend towards more data-driven designs based on consumer insights.
2. SPEEDFACTORY Technology - The limited-edition AM4 series exemplifies the trend towards the use of adidas' SPEEDFACTORY technology for faster, limited-run shoe designs.
3. Beta Mode Creation - The AM4 project's continual use of data and insights is a trend towards constant improvement and innovation in the creation of cutting-edge designs.
1. Sports Apparel - The collaboration between adidas and Foot Locker for AM4 shoes presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the sports apparel industry by utilizing consumer insights for data-driven design.
2. Fashion - The use of SPEEDFACTORY technology for unique and limited-run designs in the AM4 series is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry.
3. Data Analytics - The AM4 project's continual use of data and insights presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the data analytics industry for leveraging consumer behavior to drive design and creation.