Start tripping with Alex Grey, a most revolutionary artist. Through his series of hallucinogenic life-size paintings, we discover a whole new world, depicted as only Grey himself could create. With obvious drug references in many of his works, it’s no secret that Grey is a little far out; in fact, one of his greatest works is of chemist Albert Hoffman, the first creator of LSD.
Grey takes art to a whole new level--a spiritual one. His work can be found at Cosm - East West Gallery, located on 78 Fifth Avenue and 14th Street, 2nd floor, New York City, New York.
The Psychedelic Vision of Alex Grey
1. Hallucinogenic Art - Exploring the growing trend of artists creating hallucinogenic and psychedelic art forms to push the boundaries of artistic expression.
2. Spiritual Art - Discovering the trend of artists infusing spiritual elements into their artwork to evoke deeper emotions and connections with the audience.
3. Revolutionary Artists - Identifying the trend of artists like Alex Grey who challenge traditional norms and bring innovative techniques and themes to the art world.
1. Art and Design - Exploring how the art and design industry can embrace and support artists who create hallucinogenic and spiritual art forms, opening up new avenues for creativity and expression.
2. Psychedelic Culture - Examining how the psychedelic culture and community can embrace and promote artists like Alex Grey, fostering a greater appreciation for spiritual and transformative art experiences.
3. Mind-altering Experiences - Recognizing the potential for collaboration between artists like Alex Grey and industries like experiential marketing or entertainment to create unique mind-altering experiences that engage and captivate audiences.