The Alert Umbrella is back and better than ever. After a successful funding campaign on Kickstarter a little while back, the company behind the hi-tech design has decided to introduce two new sizes due to demand. Now available in mini and grande, the Alert Umbrella is able to serve even more purpose depending on the situation at hand.
Designed by Davek New York, the Alert Umbrella boasts a tracking chip in its handle to ensure people don't lose this necessity ever again. After all, it's one of the most common occurrences. Connecting to a dedicated app, people are able to find their lost or misplaced Alert Umbrella in no time. It actually tells you when you've left it behind so you haven't strayed too far.
Davek Umbrellas Creates a Introduces Two New Sizes to Its Tracking Design
1. Smart Umbrellas - The integration of tracking technology into umbrellas can create new possibilities for personal item tracking.
2. Wearable Tech Accessories - Increased demand for everyday items with smart sensing technology may lead to other wearable tech accessories in the market.
3. Crowdfunding for Hi-tech Products - The Alert Umbrella's successful funding campaign on Kickstarter highlights an opportunity for other hi-tech products to gain funding and attention on crowdfunding platforms.
1. Consumer Electronics - The integration of tracking technology into everyday items like umbrellas can open up new markets and possibilities for consumer electronics companies.
2. Fashion and Accessories - The Alert Umbrella's emphasis on both design and functionality allows for potential partnerships between tech companies and fashion/accessory brands.
3. Travel and Tourism - The Alert Umbrella's tracking technology caters to frequent travelers who want to keep track of their items and explores opportunities for travel and tourism industries to integrate this technology into their services.