Some people may be looking for a new way to get an alcohol buzz without having to drink their way to one. Enter the Vaportini, an interesting invention from Julie Palmer that has been in development since 2009 but is finally available to the public as of December 2012.
Those seeking a different kind of buzz have been using vaporizers for their intoxication fix, but this is the first time we’ve heard of using vapor as an alcohol delivery method. The surprisingly simple device works by gradually heating your favorite alcoholic beverage using a candle as the necessary heat source. Eventually, the chamber is filled with alcoholic vapors, which are inhaled through a straw for a different kind of alcohol buzz.
The device is only available for $34.50 through Palmer’s website, although customers can also get a discount by buying more than ten Vaportinis.
Vaportini Allows Users to Inhale an Alcohol Buzz Instead of Drinking
1. Inhalable Alcohol Consumption - Exploring the trend of consuming alcohol through inhalation for a unique experience.
2. Alternative Intoxication Methods - Embracing alternative methods of achieving intoxication beyond traditional drinking.
3. Personalized Alcohol Delivery - Creating opportunities for personalized alcohol delivery experiences through innovative devices.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore the creation of inhalable alcohol products and associated devices.
2. Personal Care - The personal care industry can consider developing inhalable alcohol products with added ingredients for aromatherapy or relaxation purposes.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can incorporate inhalable alcohol devices as unique experiences in bars, clubs, and events.