Like a bottled version of a Caesar, Japan's Toma Toma Sparkling is a combination of alcohol and tomato juice that's pre-mixed.
The bottled concoction is new in Japan, introduced on July 15th as a healthy alternative to some of the other alcoholic summer drinks out there. Even though some people are totally put off by the idea of having any vegetables in their drinks, the fact that there's alcohol in this one might be a game changer. Besides, the bottles would be so easy to grab and bag for a picnic. There's about 27% tomato juice in each bottle and it has about a 4% alcohol content—there's no telling what's in the rest of the drink, but maybe it really is just like a Caesar.
Toma Toma Sparkling Combines Alcohol and Tomato Juice
1. Alcoholic Beverages with Non-traditional Ingredients - Opportunity for businesses to create new alcoholic beverages using unexpected ingredients like tomato juice to appeal to adventurous customers.
2. Pre-mixed Cocktails - Opportunity for businesses to create pre-mixed versions of classic cocktails, like Caesar, to make it easier for consumers to enjoy at home or on-the-go.
3. Healthy Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunity for businesses to create alcoholic beverages using healthier ingredients, like tomato juice, to appeal to health-conscious customers.
1. Alcohol Industry - Opportunity for alcohol companies to market new products or expand their lines with innovative ingredients, pre-mixed cocktails, or healthier options.
2. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for beverage companies to create new products or expand their lines with innovative ingredients, pre-mixed cocktails, or healthier options in the alcoholic beverage market.
3. Convenience Store Industry - Opportunity for convenience stores to stock pre-mixed cocktails like Toma Toma Sparkling for customers looking for easy and convenient alcoholic beverages on-the-go.