Out of the five human senses, smell is generally the forgotten middle child when it comes to branding and marketing, which is exactly what Air Aroma is trying to change.
The minimalist approach to scent branding begins with the packaging for its new Aroma Oils line of scents. The plain packaging stands out on a crowded shelf due to its plain white background and unique logo for each scent. The packaging was designed by 'The Graphic Order,' a Melbourne-based design firm. The firm has given Air Aroma the same simple branding that has made The Graphic Order such success in branding for iPhone, Android, and web design apps.
Air Aroma is partnering with such corporate giants like Aston Martin, Lexus, Crown Casinos and Mentos for their patented brand of scent marketing.
The Air Aroma Line Stands Out Due to Its Minimalist Package Design
1. Minimalist Aromatic Branding - The trend is for scent branding to adopt a minimalist approach, focusing on plain packaging and unique logos for each scent.
2. Sensory Branding - Scent branding is an opportunity to tap into the underutilized sense of smell, creating distinctive brand identities.
3. Corporate Scent Marketing - Companies are partnering with scent branding firms like Air Aroma to create signature scents that represent their brands in all settings.
1. Retail - Retailers can utilize scent branding to create unique and memorable in-store experiences for customers.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can differentiate themselves from competitors by implementing signature scents in their lobbies and guest rooms.
3. Automotive - Automobile manufacturers can incorporate signature scents into their vehicle interiors, creating a sensory experience that is uniquely their own.