The Aika Black-T is a special device that was designed specifically to relieve the cramping that many women and girls have to deal with while menstruating.
While there are many heating pad options on the market that aim to relieve menstrual cramping, Aika Black-T has a different function for the same purpose. The smart belt emits Far Infrared Radiation waves that are able to reach the uterus, and thus relieve cramping. It is controlled with an app, can be easily worn as a belt, and has a warm and comforting effect on the skin.
The device can be used for women and girls who experience more common PMS cramping, as well as for those who suffer from conditions like Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
The Aika Black-T is the World's First Smart Menstrual Wearable
1. Smart Menstrual Wearables - The Aika Black-T introduces a new market for wearable devices specifically designed to relieve menstrual cramping using smart technology.
2. Far Infrared Radiation Therapy - The use of Far Infrared Radiation waves to alleviate symptoms and conditions opens up possibilities for innovative therapies.
3. Mobile App Controls - Integrating a mobile app to control wearable devices has disruptive potential, allowing for personalized use and remote monitoring.
1. Women's Health - Smart menstrual wearables have potential to disrupt the women's health industry by introducing a new market for pain relief devices.
2. Medical Technology - The use of Far Infrared Radiation in wearable technology has potential to disrupt the medical tech industry by offering innovative solutions for pain management.
3. Mobile App Development - The integration of mobile app controls in wearable devices has potential to disrupt the mobile app development industry by introducing new markets and applications for customized device use.