Who knew angels could be so voyeuristic? These new ads from Austria show angels watching people have sex to communicate that when you use condoms and practice safe sex, the angels are watching over you and protecting you from AIDS.
The ads are part of a new campaign ‘AIDS Hilfe Wien’ in Austria. They were created by ad agency PKP with photography by Oliver Gast, art direction by Daniela Reichmann and creative direction by Roman Sindelar and Erich Enzenberger.
Austrian ‘AIDS Hilfe Wien' Condoms Campaign
1. Safe-sex Advertising - There is an opportunity for ad agencies to create innovative safe-sex ads that use shock value to grab attention.
2. Condom Innovation - There is an opportunity for condom companies to innovate and create more interesting, personalized, and effective condoms.
3. Health Awareness Campaigns - There is an opportunity for healthcare organizations to create similar campaigns that raise awareness for other diseases or health issues.
1. Advertising - The use of shock value to grab attention in advertising is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Condom Manufacturing - The personalization and innovation of condoms is an area for disruptive innovation within the industry.
3. Public Health - There is an opportunity for the public health sector to utilize creative campaigns in order to raise awareness and educate the public on different health issues.