Display your sound system on your wall like it is a Leonardo da Vinci original with the aFrame Artwork Speaker.
The aFrame by TruAdudio is a Bluetooth amplifying speaker that is placed within a wooden frame and can be hung on your wall. The outline of the speakers are then disguised by stylish removable cover art prints. According to TruAudio, the sound system contains "two 6.5-inch glass fiber drivers and two titanium tweeters" that allow your music to rattle loudly all over the room.
The aFrame Artwork Speaker comes in two different portrait sizes, 18 by 22-inches and 34 by 42-inches. They seamlessly blend in with the rest of room decor so no one will ever know what crevice the rhythmic melodies are coming from.
The aFrame Artwork Speaker Literally Turns Music into an Artistic Portrait
1. Bluetooth Amplifying Speakers - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing alternative designs and functionalities for Bluetooth amplifying speakers.
2. Art-inspired Sound Systems - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sound systems that double as art pieces, combining aesthetic appeal and functionality.
3. Removable Cover Art Prints - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing customizable and interchangeable cover art prints for sound systems.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the consumer electronics industry to create unique and aesthetically pleasing sound systems.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the interior design industry to incorporate sound systems seamlessly into room decor.
3. Art and Home Decor - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art and home decor industry by merging sound systems with visual art.