Melbourne beauty product company Aesop enlisted its in-house design team in designing a special customized shop in Hong Kong that uses sinks made from copper and oak wood and blackened steel shelving.
The stores interior takes on the use of pale oak wood to nurture a sense of calmness and tranquility with blackened steel and oxidized copper to contrast the neutral tones with an industrial element. There is also a treatment room fitted with drawers and a wooden sink, where customers are allowed to consult the staff of Aesop for beauty tips or a demonstration.
The shelving system is made from beams of oak against blackened steel frames to display the brand’s iconic brown bottles made from glass, while brass taps hang over large copper sinks for customer’s to wash off the products.
Aesop’s Customized Shop Nurtures Tranquility with Copper
1. Industrial Copper Beauty Stores - Using copper and oak wood, beauty stores are incorporating industrial elements to create a sense of tranquility and promote customer engagement.
2. Customized Shop Design - Companies like Aesop are utilizing in-house design teams to create unique and tailored shopping experiences for customers.
3. Integration of Treatment Rooms - Beauty stores are incorporating treatment rooms where customers can receive personalized consultations and demonstrations.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The beauty and skincare industry can explore the use of industrial materials and custom design to enhance the customer experience.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can provide expertise in creating customized retail spaces that promote tranquility and customer engagement.
3. Home Furnishings - Home furnishings industry can explore the use of copper, oak wood, and blackened steel in creating products for beauty store interiors.