It seems sex is the most effective way to persuade guys to join gyms or buy sports equipment.
While the gym ads that Trend Hunter recently featured implied to men that losing weight gets them the girls they want, this Aerobics First running and ski shop ad campaign promises a better time in the sack once they get the girls.
Using sensual blurry shots of a couple making love, the print ads declare that, "Runners find the more they run, the longer they can go. Their partners find the same thing", and that "Your level of aerobic fitness depends on your sex. And vice versa".
"The more aerobic exercise you get, the more aerobic exercise you'll get." And they do not really mean normal aerobics by the second "aerobic exercise", wink wink.
The campaign was created by Trampoline ad agency, Halifax, Canada with creative direction by Brad Dykema.
Aerobics First, Improve Your Sex Life Campaign
1. Sensual Advertising - Opportunity for businesses to use sensual and provocative imagery to attract customers and promote their products or services.
2. Promoting Health Benefits - Opportunity for businesses to emphasize the health benefits of their products or services to appeal to customers seeking to improve their overall well-being.
3. Linking Fitness and Relationships - Opportunity for businesses to create campaigns that highlight the connection between fitness and relationships, tapping into the desire for improved performance and satisfaction in both areas.
1. Fitness Equipment - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fitness equipment manufacturers to create products that not only enhance physical performance but also promote improved sexual performance.
2. Advertising Agencies - Disruptive innovation opportunity for advertising agencies to explore unconventional and provocative advertising strategies to capture consumer attention and drive engagement.
3. Health and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity for health and wellness businesses to develop integrated programs and services that emphasize the interconnectedness of physical fitness and satisfaction in personal relationships.