In the wake of the "confidence crisis" prevalent among teens, Axe, the men's fragrance brand, joined forces with hit Netflix series Sex Education to release a series of real-life dating stores from teens via Snapchat, YouTube, and Instagram. Each story will be introduced by a cast member of the show, with Asa Butterfield (who plays Otis Millburn) kicking off the event.
“Sex, dating and relationships are such a big part of our guys’ lives, it only made sense for us to work with the experts at Sex Education to create hilarious but educational stories to help teens break out of their dating funk and gain the confidence as they navigate this new world of dating,” said Axe’s Global Brand Director Caroline Gregory.
Image Credit: Instagram/ @sexeducation
Axe & Netflix Series Team Up to Tackle Confidence Crisis in Teens
1. Confidence Crisis in Teens - Opportunity to create targeted marketing campaigns and support programs that boost confidence among teenagers.
2. Collaborative Branding - Opportunity for brands to team up with popular media platforms to create engaging and impactful marketing initiatives.
3. Real-life Storytelling - Opportunity to leverage user-generated content and authentic storytelling to connect with the target audience.
1. Fragrance - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop confidence-boosting fragrances targeting teenagers.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment industry to collaborate with brands in creating impactful content that addresses real-life issues.
3. Social Media - Potential for social media platforms to provide innovative advertising formats and storytelling tools to connect brands with their audience.