'Unmask the Truth' is a print campaign ad created by Lowe Adverting Agency for OKAMI which is, I guess, some sort of financial institution located in Thailand.
The strong and shocking images seem to imply that even underneath the most harmless-looking person, there is a potential thief.
The three different masks shown in the ads look like pleasant and perfectly innocent people, but underneath they reveal pretty mean and angry-looking folks wearing stereotypical black bank robber masks.
'Unmask the Truth' Implies Everyone's a Crook
1. Paranoia Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating ad campaigns that promote fear among customers
2. Identity Protection - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating identity theft protection services that cater to paranoid customers
3. Surveillance Society - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating technologies that provide surveillance and monitoring features for customers concerned about theft
1. Banking - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing bank products that provide high-level security to paranoid customers
2. Insurance - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating insurance products that protect customers from identity theft and other related crimes
3. Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing surveillance and monitoring technologies that cater to paranoid customers