Located within the English department store chain's London flagship, the Adidas Harvey Nichols pop-up boasts a sleek and sophisticated metal-clad display designed by Studio XAG.
The temporary retail display in Harvey Nichols London features metal benches and lockers that recall imagery of a team locker room, while the Adidas logo is reflected in the wall with the use a trio of brightly lit white white shelves.
The Adidas Harvey Nichols pop-up showcases the athletic brand's collaborations with the likes of Rick Owens and Raf Simons, while it will also stock the Originals line and the vibrantly patterned Y-3 SS15 collections.
The temporary Harvey Nichols pop-up is simplistic at first glance, but the subtle inclusion of the logo into the wall display ensures brand consistency.
The Adidas Harvey Nichols Pop-Up Boasts a Locker Room Set-up
1. Metal-clad Displays - The use of metal-clad displays can create a sleek and sophisticated aesthetic in retail environments.
2. Locker Room Imagery - Incorporating locker room imagery into retail displays can create a sense of connection to sports and athletic brands.
3. Brand Consistency - Incorporating brand logos into retail displays can help ensure consistency and recognition.
1. Retail - Retailers can incorporate metal-clad displays and locker room imagery to create unique and engaging shopping experiences.
2. Athletic Brands - Athletic brands can utilize metal-clad displays and locker room imagery to enhance their brand identity and connect with consumers.
3. Visual Merchandising - Visual merchandising companies can assist brands in creating displays that reflect their unique identity and enhance the shopping experience.