To make it easier for consumers to get dressed and shop online, ban.do collaborated with its community to create a new collection of pre-shrunk adaptable clothing in flexible sizes. The range's jumpsuits, dresses and wrap skirts have the potential to look good on everyone and favor specialized sizes versus a one-size-suits-all approach.
The easy-to-wear styles favor simple clasps and wrap details so that the fit of the garments can be adjusted to one's liking for the utmost comfort and individual sense of style. As well as boasting ultra-soft fabric, all of the designs include practical pockets.
These ban.do clothing designs are offered in sizes that range from XS/S to 2X/3X, which gives people much more leeway if they are unsure about their perfect fit.
ban.do's Adaptable Clothing Collection is Pre-Shrunk and Easy to Wear
1. Flexible Sizing - The trend of adaptable clothing collections with flexible sizes provides consumers with more options for finding the perfect fit.
2. Community Collaboration - Collaborating with the community allows brands to create clothing collections that reflect the diverse needs and preferences of their customers.
3. Individualized Style - Designing garments with adjustable details encourages individuals to personalize their look and express their unique sense of style.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from the trend of flexible sizing by offering more inclusive and personalized options for consumers.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can leverage community collaboration to create clothing collections that cater to a wider range of customer preferences and increase online sales.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of adaptable clothing by developing innovative fabrics and materials that offer flexibility and comfort.