Vodka brand ABSOLUT is entering the fashion arena with its latest release, the ABSOLUT Mode Edition. With its stunning, elegant bottle featuring 12 facets and a dark blue silk, embroidered ribbon, this limited-edition offering is meant to be a representation of the fashion world.
The ABSOLUT Mode Edition bottle will be available exclusively at Selfridges and Harvey Nichols until Sept. 5, after which it will hit other supermarkets across the UK. The redesign goes hand in hand with the brand’s latest campaign commercial, ‘Reflections of Fashion,’ the product of New York-based photographer Sharif Hamza and created in collaboration with BMW and Vogue.
The ABSOLUT Mode Edition and the Reflections of Fashion campaign are not the vodka label’s first attempts at entering the fashion scene. The brand has launched previous art- and fashion-based campaigns, which have involved the likes of Tom Ford, Versace and Stella McCartney.
The ABSOLUT Mode Edition Showcases the Vodka Brand's Stylish Si
1. Fashion-infused Branding - The ABSOLUT Mode Edition combines fashion and liquor branding, opening up opportunities for other alcohol brands to collaborate with fashion labels.
2. Limited-edition Collaborations - The ABSOLUT Mode Edition showcases the potential for limited-edition alcohol collaborations with fashion retailers to create buzz and exclusivity.
3. Fashion-driven Marketing - The Reflections of Fashion campaign demonstrates the power of fashion-driven marketing strategies for liquor brands looking to appeal to style-conscious consumers.
1. Fashion - The ABSOLUT Mode Edition expands the intersection of fashion and liquor branding, creating opportunities for other fashion brands to partner with alcohol companies.
2. Alcohol - The limited-edition collaboration between ABSOLUT and fashion retailers highlights the potential for fashion-inspired marketing strategies in the alcohol industry.
3. Marketing - The Reflections of Fashion campaign exemplifies the effectiveness of fashion-focused marketing campaigns in the liquor industry, encouraging other brands to explore similar strategies.