AAPE By a Bathing Ape draws in the talents of artist Steven Harrington on a special collaborative collection. The new capsule celebrates the artist's signature design aesthetic. The streetwear imprint drops a poster created through screen-printing, graphic t-shirts, and a special edition vinyl sculpture. Notably, the sculpture is limited to only 30 pieces and it is the spotlighting item in the capsule. It features the iconic palm tree character designed by Harrington and to showcase the collaborative work, there is the signature APE character holding onto the tree.
The tees are finished in a tonal white with bright graphics that recall Harrington's work including the aforementioned palm tree, geometric shapes, and monkeys. The entire collection is set to launch online at AAPE By a Bathing Ape by the end of November.
AAPE By A Bathing Ape Draws Steven Harrington for a New Capsule
1. Artist-designed Collectibles - The collaboration between AAPE By A Bathing Ape and Steven Harrington highlights the trend of artist-designed collectibles in the fashion industry.
2. Limited Edition Sculptures - The limited edition vinyl sculpture in the capsule collection demonstrates the trend of creating exclusive and highly coveted art pieces.
3. Graphic-centric Streetwear - The tonal white tees with bright graphics in the collection reflect the ongoing trend of graphic-centric streetwear.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage artist collaborations to create unique and sought-after collectible items.
2. Art - The art industry can explore opportunities in creating limited edition sculptures that blend art and fashion.
3. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can capitalize on the trend of graphic-centric designs to attract a niche audience seeking unique and visually striking clothing.