A-Thread is a Los Angeles-based, socially conscious online womenswear retailer that gives back through its "shop and effect" program, which sees 5% of each purchase donated to one of its charitable partnerships.
"Shop and effect" is also the A-Thread motto, believing that one can look good while also doing good. Upon checkout, customers can choose from Kiva, Thirst Relief International, LA Animal Services or Children of the Night, to which their 5% donation will be allocated.
Launched in 2011, A-Thread sells a large variety of on-trend women's clothing and accessories, including bold statement necklaces, bright skinny jeans and light, flowing items perfect for layering in the unpredictable summer heat.
A-Thread on Facebook
A-Thread on Twitter
A-Thread on Tumblr
A-Thread on Pinterest
A-Thread Gives Back with Its 'Shop and Effect' Program
1. Socially Conscious Retail - Opportunity for fashion businesses to incorporate charitable partnerships and give back through their sales.
2. On-trend Women's Clothing - Unpredictable summer heat creates a need for light and layerable fashion items, offering opportunities for innovative designs and materials.
3. Consumer Choice Donations - Giving customers the option to choose which charity their donation goes to can enhance their shopping experience and promote engagement with social causes.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can adopt a socially conscious approach by partnering with charitable organizations and donating a percentage of sales.
2. Women's Clothing - The demand for fashionable and versatile clothing options for the unpredictable summer weather opens up opportunities for innovative design solutions.
3. E-commerce - Online retailers can utilize consumer choice donations as a way to create a more personalized shopping experience and build customer loyalty.