This unusual idea, for imitation windows, may be questionable, but it certainly is creative.
A quick look at some benefits and shortcomings of this idea are listed as follows:
- It cannot be broken as easily as a real window
- You can pretend the weather conditions are actually as depicted in the artwork
- In a windowless room, this can provide some much needed light
- It is a good conversation piece
- With multiple â€œwindowsâ€ you can create your desired atmosphere
- Might not be much cheaper (if at all) than an actual window installation
- True weather conditions cannot be captured
- Regardless of how impressive the artwork, it is not very convincing as a real window
- The joke value wears off after a short period of time
Would you consider this to be a worthy purchase?