The 5by is a Songza-like app that provides users with video recommendations instead of songs. YouTube reports that it has over 100 hours of video added every minute, so you can pretty much give up hope on seeing everything that's been added, but 5by will help you to pick out some of the best content to view.
Alike Songza, users are asked to make choices based upon the time of day, their interests or a particular activity. One of the neatest features of the 5by app is specifying how much time you have and the application will provide a video of the perfect length.
Viral videos are popping up all the time and the 5by video curation app is a great way to stay on top of what's popular at the moment.
The 5by App Helps You Choose Youtube Videos to Watch
1. Tailored Video Curation - Developing an app that provides video recommendations based on interests and activities would appeal to customers who prefer curated content.
2. Curated Video-length Recommendation - Creating an app that suggests videos based on their length would offer customers increased convenience and personalization.
3. Rising Popularity of Viral Videos - Capitalizing on the trend of viral videos by creating an app that can serve as a hub for the latest viral videos could attract many users.
1. Entertainment - An app that provides tailored video curation and personalized video-length suggestions is likely to thrive in the entertainment industry.
2. Marketing - Brands could capitalize on the rising trend of viral videos by creating an app that showcases popular viral videos and generates revenue through advertising.
3. Technology - As the amount of video content continues to grow, developing new and innovative video curation apps could present significant opportunities for growth in the technology industry.