Peet’s Coffee, the California-based coffee brand renowned for its craft coffees, recently announced its 2020 winter beverage lineup including Oat Milk Horchata Latte, Vanilla Cinnamon Latte, and Iced Vanilla Cinnamon Latte.
The 2020 beverage lineup was inspired by the global flavor of horchata that features a dairy-free offering. “As far as dairy-free alternatives go, oat milk has transcended from a trend into a staple. With its creamy body and natural sweetness, it is a perfect ingredient base for espresso. We love how it blends with Madagascar vanilla and ground cinnamon to elevate our new Oat Milk Horchata Latte. And for dairy lovers, we are offering a similar flavor profile with our Vanilla and Cinnamon Latte,” said Patrick Main, Beverage Innovator, Peet’s Coffee.
Peet's Coffee's new line up of delicious beverages will be available at participating coffee bar locations until March 3rd, 2020.
Image Credit: Peet's Coffee
Peet's Launched Its Winter 2020 Beverage Lineup Featuring Oat Milk
1. Oat Milk Trend - The rise in popularity of oat milk as a dairy-free alternative presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the beverage industry.
2. Flavor Innovation - The incorporation of global flavors like horchata into beverage offerings provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the coffee industry.
3. Seasonal Beverage Lineups - Creating seasonal beverage lineups, like Peet's winter 2020 lineup, allows for disruptive innovation and increased customer engagement in the coffee industry.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on the oat milk trend and develop innovative oat milk-based products.
2. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can explore incorporating global flavors like horchata into their offerings to create unique and disruptive beverages.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Creating seasonal beverage lineups can drive customer traffic and create opportunities for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage retail industry.