Celebrating the idea of "tea for two," Elie Younés created this minimalist packaging design for a product titled 2 Tea Bags. The design is meant to also be promotional material for her brand, with a QR code on one side that links to her portfolio on Behance.
This is a clever way to promote one's branding abilities. Since most tea comes in larger packages, this would be ideal for people first testing out a new brand of tea, or who just don't drink the substance that often. The branding is also quite feminine, with lighter colors as the main hues and leaf designs throughout.
'2 Tea Bags' is a great idea for a minimalist packaging design, as well as an ideal way to showcase branding talent.
2 Tea Bags Celebrates the Idea of "Tea for Two"
1. Minimalist Packaging Design - The trend towards minimalistic designs in packaging opens up opportunities for creative and unique product branding.
2. Promotional Packaging - The use of packaging as a promotional tool can be an effective way to increase brand awareness and engagement.
3. QR Code Integration - The integration of QR codes on packaging can provide a convenient way for consumers to access additional product information and promotions.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage minimalist packaging designs to showcase their products and create a unique branding experience.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can utilize promotional packaging to create engaging and memorable brand experiences for their clients.
3. Technology - The technology industry can provide QR code integration solutions for brands looking to optimize their promotional packaging and enhance consumer engagement.