Japanese-based streetwear brand X-Girl released the #1 Skate Line, the brand's first all-women skateboarding collection -- directly inspired by women's empowerment and everything the brand's founder Kim Gordon has stood for since creating the label in 1994.
The brand released a lookbook for the new collection, featuring the all-women New York City-based skate crew the Skate Kitchen. The new line features bold patterns and bright colors including flower prints and flame graphics. Each item from the line was made with skating in mind to be loose and comfortable without minimizing style.
Along with the clothing, the new #1 Skate Line from X-Girl offers backpacks, fannypacks, a hat and a skateboard -- available online in mid-June.
X-Girl's #1 Skate Line is the Brand's First-Ever Made Just for Women
1. All-female Skate Collections - Opportunity for brands to create skateboarding collections exclusively for women, catering to their unique style and needs.
2. #1 Skate Line - Brands can develop their own signature skate line to target specific niches within the skateboarding community.
3. Women's Empowerment in Streetwear - Streetwear brands can incorporate themes of women's empowerment into their designs, appealing to a growing market of female consumers.
1. Apparel - Apparel brands can capitalize on the trend of all-female skate collections by creating their own clothing lines specifically for women skateboarders.
2. Accessories - Accessory brands can expand their offerings by designing skateboarding accessories tailored to the needs and preferences of female skateboarders.
3. Skateboarding - The skateboarding industry can embrace the trend of all-women skate collections by promoting inclusivity and creating spaces that cater to female skaters.