Over the last few years, quinoa has come to be known as a nutrient-rich ancient grain and notable superfood, but Zue Beauty is now aiming to show consumers that it may be used beyond the kitchen.
Zue Beauty's Quinoa Line includes a range of products that are all formulated with a base of quinoa, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, as well as antioxidants. The line includes a Purifying Facial Cleanser that boasts a blend of quinoa and witch hazel, as well as a Restoring Night Cream with quinoa and seaweed extract.
Since there are just five pieces in the complete collection, it is possible for one to adopt the entire skincare system and discover the benefits of quinoa in the form of a toner, daily moisturizer and scrub.
Zue Beauty's Quinoa Line Spotlights the Superfood in a New Way
1. Quinoa-based Skincare - Opportunity for creating innovative skincare products using quinoa as a base ingredient.
2. Superfood Skincare - Potential to explore other superfoods as ingredients in skincare products.
3. Functional Ingredients in Beauty - Demand for beauty products that offer additional benefits beyond traditional skincare.
1. Natural Cosmetics - Natural cosmetics industry can tap into the trend of using quinoa and other superfoods in skincare products.
2. Nutritional Supplements - Nutritional supplement companies can expand their product lines to include beauty supplements that feature functional ingredients like quinoa.
3. Organic Food and Beverage - Opportunity to create synergy between the food and beauty industries by introducing quinoa-infused skincare products to health-conscious consumers.