It may not yet be Halloween but that doesn’t mean you can’t reasonably zombify your puppy. The Zombie Bite doggie top from the Minoupitou shop looks like a basic white puppy tee, but alas, it is not. There’s a bloody, chewed-off section that gives it a bite of zombie style.
The story behind the Zombie Bite doggie top is that the seller’s puppy, Minou, was bitten in the back by a horrifying zombie. The tee is machine-washable so you can easily remove any other stains your pup manages to get on it. The zombie blood, however, will remain—but we all know how hard blood stains are to remove anyway.
Give Your Pet Grisly Style with the Zombie Bite Doggie Top
1. Zombie-inspired Pet Fashion - The popularity of zombie-themed pet fashion allows for disruptive innovation in the pet apparel industry.
2. Customizable Dog Clothing - The demand for personalized dog clothing creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the pet fashion market.
3. Machine-washable Pet Apparel - The rise of machine-washable pet apparel presents disruptive innovation possibilities for the pet clothing industry.
1. Pet Apparel - The pet apparel industry can capitalize on the trend of zombie-inspired pet fashion.
2. Pet Fashion - The pet fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation in customizable dog clothing.
3. Laundry and Stain Removal - The laundry and stain removal industry can benefit from the demand for machine-washable pet apparel.