Throughout his travels Yvon Rodic has encountered a numerous amount of diverse people. Now with his own site, bravely named after himself, the professional people-watcher can show the world his findings.
Not to say that street blogs are anything new, but you must step back and appreciate a master at his craft. You can check out more of the amazing captures by Yvon Rodic by clicking the links below.
Implications - People-watching continues to be a humorous and often subconscious pastime that many people find themselves indulging in. For businesses looking to capture people's attention, guerilla marketing is a contemporary business tactic that many companies on the cutting edge are employing.
Yvan Rodic Captures Traveling Fashion for His Blog
1. Street Fashion Blogging - The rise of professional street fashion bloggers presents an opportunity for innovative marketing strategies
2. Guerilla Marketing - Companies can take advantage of people-watching by implementing creative and bold guerilla marketing tactics
3. Travel Photography - The popularity of travel photography showcases a growing interest in unique perspectives and storytelling
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can partner with street fashion bloggers to reach a wider audience and showcase new collections
2. Marketing - Marketing companies can utilize guerilla marketing tactics to capture people's attention and create memorable experiences
3. Photography - The growing interest in travel photography opens up opportunities for new and innovative storytelling techniques in the photography industry