Yum Actually mashes up simple fruit and vegetable ingredients to form naturally creamy frozen treats that both kids and parents will appreciate. The brand got its start when Nicole, a New York City-based mother of three, began experimenting with fruit- and veggie-based desserts and having her kids declare: "It's yum actually!"
Yum Actually makes healthy yet indulgent flavors like Creamy Honey Banana, Caramel Sweet Potato, Yummy Mango and Butternut Squash Butterscotch, where a fruit or a vegetable is always the primary ingredient. The fruit and vegetable frozen dairy treats are sold in portable three-ounce cups and boxes of four.
These nourishing treats set themselves apart from other kinds of fruit-flavored ice cream on the market, many of which are made with just a small portion of fruit puree or flavoring, or are high in added sugar.
'Yum Actually' Makes Kid-Pleasing Flavors Like Caramel Sweet Potato
1. Fruit and Vegetable-based Desserts - Opportunity for brands to create indulgent yet healthy frozen treats using fruits and vegetables as the primary ingredient.
2. Naturally Creamy Frozen Treats - Potential for brands to develop frozen desserts that offer a creamy texture without the use of dairy or artificial additives.
3. Portability and Convenience in Frozen Treats - Market for frozen dairy treats in portable cups or boxes that cater to on-the-go consumption and individual servings.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to innovate in the frozen dessert market with healthier, fruit and vegetable-focused options.
2. Health and Wellness - Scope for health and wellness brands to create products that offer indulgence while still being nutritious, appealing to health-conscious consumers.
3. Packaging and Convenience - Potential for packaging manufacturers to design convenient and portable solutions for single-serve frozen treats, meeting the needs of busy consumers.