YouTube BrandConnect is a platform for brands and content creators to collaborate, which promises to be especially useful to creators who are looking for access branded content deals and brands that want to reach new audiences. This platform is designed to be adaptable and suited to the changing needs of the community. As YouTube's blog details: "Reese’s brand’s March Madness campaign took a turn when the annual basketball tournament was cancelled due to the pandemic. Creators including 2Hype, Smosh Pit and Eh Bee Family were able to adapt their previously-shot content to still bring a relevant vibe to fans at home."
On the platform, creators will have access to insights-based matchmaking tools and other resources for measuring the results of campaigns. Currently, BrandConnect is being opened to eligible creators in the US with over 25,000 subscribers.
Image Credit: YouTube
YouTube BrandConnect Helps to Match Creators and Brands
1. Collaborative Content Platforms - The rise of platforms that facilitate collaboration between brands and content creators presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the marketing industry.
2. Branded Content Deals - The increasing demand for authentic branded content deals offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the advertising industry.
3. Insights-based Matchmaking - The use of insights-based matchmaking tools provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the influencer marketing industry.
1. Marketing - The marketing industry can leverage collaborative content platforms to create innovative and effective brand partnerships.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can embrace branded content deals to engage consumers in a more authentic and meaningful way.
3. Influencer Marketing - The influencer marketing industry can utilize insights-based matchmaking tools to optimize campaign strategies and drive better results.