The 'You Need More Sleep' Infographic has a clear argument for readers that is presented well with facts to back it up. The point is that people are not getting enough sleep which can be quite detrimental to productivity and overall happiness.
The infographic points out that, while the average American spends 7.5 hours a night in bed, only 6.1 of those hours are spent sleeping. Sleeping for only six hours a night increases one's odds of obesity by 27% and five hours a night increases that to 73 per cent. A lack of sleep can also be dangerous not just for oneself, but for others; drowsiness is the cause of 20% of all car crashes and 60% of drivers get behind the wheel while drowsy.
The You Need More Sleep Infographic makes a compelling argument that everyone should read and pay attention to.
The 'You Need More Sleep' Infographic Urges People to Get Some Shut-Eye
1. Sleep Deprivation - Opportunity to develop innovative sleep solutions and technologies to address the problem of sleep deprivation.
2. Productivity Enhancement - Opportunity for businesses to create strategies and tools that improve employee productivity by promoting adequate sleep.
3. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for the health and wellness industry to develop products and services that emphasize the importance of proper sleep for overall well-being.
1. Technology - Technology companies can develop wearable devices and digital tools to track and improve sleep patterns.
2. Transportation - Transportation industry can invest in smart vehicle technologies that detect and prevent accidents caused by drowsy driving.
3. Retail - Retailers can offer sleep-related products such as comfortable mattresses, pillows, and ambient lighting for better sleep quality.