The Xlite 100 smart bike light is an automated piece of safety equipment for cyclists to incorporate onto their bike in an effort to increase overall preparedness when heading out onto the roads.
The light features an automated design that will turn itself on when it senses motion, flicker when the rider picks up speed and dynamically brighten when the brakes are applied or deceleration is detected. This is achieved thanks to a series of gyroscopes and light sensors that work together to take the work out of staying visible when on the roadways.
The Xlite 100 smart bike light is rated for last more than 20 hours, which will make it perfect for commuters to use for a week or maybe even longer.
The Xlite 100 Smart Bike Light Changes According to Movement
1. Automated Bike Safety Lights - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating smart bike lights that respond to motion and provide enhanced visibility for cyclists.
2. Motion-sensing Safety Equipment - Potential for disruptive innovation in developing automated safety equipment that turns on and adjusts based on the cyclist's movement.
3. Enhanced Visibility Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in integrating gyroscopes and light sensors to create dynamic and responsive lighting systems for cyclists.
1. Cycling and Bike Safety - Disruptive innovation opportunity in developing advanced safety equipment and technology for cyclists to enhance their visibility and safety on the road.
2. Smart Safety Devices - Potential for disruptive innovation in the field of smart safety devices by creating automated lights and equipment that respond to the user's movements.
3. Commuter Gear and Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of commuter gear and accessories that provide enhanced safety and convenience for daily bike commuters.