Drones have become quite popular amongst hobbyists but are often quite difficult to transport given their delicate design, so the conceptual Xenon Adventure Drone has been designed to change this.
Created by Kendall Toerner, the drone is compromised of a series of magnetic components that can be paired together to craft the unit or for quick disassembly. This makes it highly portable and ensures that users of all kinds can integrate it into their lifestyle without having to deal with other options that have delicate components.
The conceptual Xenon Adventure Drone features a control unit that can be paired with your smartphone to offer haptic controls that replicate the experience of using a joystick. The drone is the winner of the Red Dot Design Concept Award for 2018.
The Xenon Adventure Drone by Kendall Toerner is Travel-Friendly
1. Portable Drones - Creating drones with snap-together components for easy transportation.
2. Magnetic Design - Incorporating magnetic components in drone design to enhance portability.
3. Haptic Controls - Integrating smartphone-based haptic controls for a joystick-like experience with drones.
1. Consumer Electronics - Developing portable drones with user-friendly features for hobbyists and adventure enthusiasts.
2. Transportation and Delivery - Exploring magnetic drone technology for efficient and flexible delivery solutions.
3. Gaming and AR/VR - Creating haptic control systems in drones to enhance the gaming and augmented/virtual reality experiences.