This Xampagne Autumn/Winter 2009 campaign features a number of conservative separates and outerwear choices for men, but it's the bubble hem hoodie in the first image that has caught my eye. This stellar cold-weather choice looks like a hybrid between 90s lumberjack grunge and the bubble hems we saw so frequently in women's fashion during the early 00s.
The Xampagne Autumn/Winter 2009 lookbook was photographed and tyled by Takeshi Hanzawa and Shinichi Mita, respectively. The video campaign you see above was directed by Atsushi Umezawa.
Xampagne Autumn/Winter 2009 Takes Cues From 90s Grunge & 00s Womenswear
1. Bubble Hem Fashion - Incorporate bubble hem elements into different clothing categories, creating unique designs bridging different eras.
2. Gender-fluid Clothing - Create diverse clothing options that blur the traditional boundaries of what is considered menswear and womenswear.
3. Hybrid Fashion - Explore combining elements from different fashion categories or eras to create new and exciting clothing designs.
1. Apparel Industry - Incorporate bubble hem features into different garments or create gender-inclusive clothing pieces.
2. Fashion Photography Industry - Experiment with incorporating different styles and eras into fashion photo shoots.
3. Fashion Video Advertising Industry - Explore creating fashion campaigns or advertisements that combine different styles and eras to stand out from competitors.